Denplan Care is a payment plan that provides comprehensive cover for your routine preventive and restorative dental care. It can be an easy and economical way of looking after and maintaining good oral health.
Your dental care Contract is put together by and provided by your dentist specifically to meet your oral health needs.
You automatically receive mandatory Supplementary Insurance which can help you with dental injuries or dental emergencies, at home and abroad.
Denplan Care gives you
- An easy and affordable way to spread the cost of your routine preventive and restorative dental care.
- Supplementary Insurance, to provide cover if you have a dental injury or dental emergency.
Routine and preventive dental care from your dentist which includes:
- Hygiene treatment (including scaling and polishing).
- Dental x-rays.
- Necessary fillings.
- Preventive dental advice and therapy.
- Any necessary extractions.
Please remember: treatment is at the discretion of your dentist. This is a summary of product benefits, exclusions and limitations. Full terms and conditions can be found in the Denplan Care Agreement which can be provided by your dentist.
Benefits at a glance
How much will I pay?
Our dentist assesses your dental health taking into account your dental history, the health of your teeth and gums and the preventive programme recommended. These factors will place you in a specific category for which your dentist has already calculated the fee. After your initial course of treatment you should be dentally fit to join Denplan Care.
Monthly Category fees:
A £19.50 children only
Please note there is a one-off registration charge on joining, equal to your monthly payment. All payments are made by monthly direct debit.
Where more than one member of a family (or group) at one address is registered at the same practice and payments are made under a single direct debit, the following discounts apply: two group members – 5%; three group members – 10%; four or more group members – 15%.
Please call into Oxshott Dental for an information booklet.
Denplan Care does not cover
- Laboratory fees and prescriptions.
- Any treatment excluded by the dentist in your Contract which is payable by you at the private fee rates.
- Referral to a specialist and specialist treatment.
- Treatment carried out anywhere other than by your registered dentist, expect when you need temporary emergency dental treatment.
- Orthodontics, implants, cosmetic treatment.
- Sedation fees.
- Tooth whitening.
- Root Surface Debridement (RSD)